Makes 14 pieces
- 200g cooked crab meat
- 2 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of Koepoe Koepoe white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon scallion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Combine crab meat, egg, salt, white pepper, soy sauce, lemon juice, scallions and coriander leaves.
- Form into 5cm patties of about 1.5cm thick.
- Dip patties into the beaten egg one at a time and coat with breadcrumbs. Fridge for 30 minutes.
- Fry until golden brown.
Products Featured In This Recipe