- 200g granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Koepoe Koepoe Ovalett
- 350g plain flour
- 1 tsp Koepoe Koepoe Vanilla Flavouring
- 1 tsp Koepoe Koepoe Baking Powder
- 50g margarine, melted and cool
- 200ml water
- Preheat the oven to 200C and brush the moulds with margarine. You can use any mould for Financier.
- With a mixer, beat eggs, sugar and Koepoe Koepoe Ovalett until fluffy.
- Add in flour, Koepoe Koepoe Vanilla Flavouring and Koepoe Koepoe Baking Powder and mix well.
- Gradually pour in the melted butter. Then, with the mixer still running, add the water and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared mould and press any topping (cherries, flaked almonds, etc) you like on the centre of each mould.
- Depending on the size of the mould, bake for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Best eaten while fresh or store in the freezer for a month.
Products Featured In This Recipe